Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Cold Front Moved In

So there was a cold front that came through today. It's amazing being a teacher because you can tell what the weather is going to be like without watching The Weather Channel. All it takes is a room full of psychotic little bodies and you automatically know the weather is about to change 2 days before it actually happens.

Here is a story of one of my students from a much more pleasant day than today, yesterday or the day before yesterday.

Miss Royse: Who can tell me something that is living?
Kindergarten student: Dogs!
Miss Royse: Who can tell me something that is non-living? (Expecting chair, shoes, etc...things we talked about the previous day.)
Kindergarten student: My grandpa!!

Usually I just laugh and wonder if I really teach them anything.

No comments: